We started in the United Kingdom in 1880, however, we are present “only” 20 years in the Czech Republic. One million of Czech people have used our non-banking loans so far. The headquarters in British Leeds, branches in 13 countries, shares on the London Stock Exchange… the traditional corporate company, you would say. But it is only a partial true. Obviously, there are 600 employees and 1500 sales representatives, but we are able to react flexibly to demands of our customers, we are used to be on first-name terms in our company – from the general director to an assistant. Moreover, we motivate our people to help as volunteers everywhere, where it is needed. We take into consideration business ethical issues a lot and we are pleased that it is appreciated both by our customers and well-known Czech non-profit companies. If someone of our company has an idea how to work better or in another way, she or he can feel free to talk about it with the company directors. All you need to do is to say your opinion.
What would be your responsibility?
- This role main responsibility is translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business.
- You'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service.
- You’ll be responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource in International environment. The specifications you’ll work on will come from the System Analyst team.
- With your professional knowledge and experience you guarantee that developments and change requests are being done based on the business requirements additionally contribute to the quickest possible bug fixes.
- This role require close cooperation with several stakeholders, Solution Architects, System Analysts, Testers and other IT teams.
What we expect from you?
- Degree or equivalent level of qualification, preferably in an IT-related discipline
- 4+ years work experience in Development
- Technically literate, with a deep knowledge of development
- A range of Software development approaches and methodologies, with accent on Agility
- Web services, SOAP, REST
- Development technics and languages e.g. Agile, waterflow
- Deep knowledge in .NET technologies including MVC
- Frontend technologies (e.g. bootstrap, angularJS)
- You will speak fluent English and Czech with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Problem Solving capabilities, proactive attitude,logical mind-set,well structured working techniques
What we offer?
- Interesting, diversed and responsible work.
- The opportunity to growth and to learn new things. During your first days in the company you will be guided through detailed introduction system. You could improve your skills due to internal trainings as well every day practical experience.
- We will provide you with mobile telephone and notebook.
- You will be part of friendly and open team, where your colleagues will be always happy to help.
- We offer flexible working hours (37,5) / week and possibility of "Home Office" , so you can manage your time according your needs.
- MultiSport Card, so you take advantage of sport and wellness clubs located around whole CR.
- The other benefits are 25 days of leave, 2 Sick Days per year, 2 days of leave during the year so you can participate on voluntary activities, tea and coffee available for free, meal tickets, contribution to your pensionary insurance, 3x days of leave for „new“ fathers...etc.
Where will you work?
- Your place of work is located in the Head Office, Olbrachtova 9/2006, 140 00 Prague 4.
Informace o pozici
Olbrachtova 2006/9, 140 00 Praha-Krč, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, zdravotní volno/sickday, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (výborná), čeština (pokročilá)
Provident Financial s.r.o.
KontaktProvident Financial s.r.o.